Communication and Media:
· Identify sources and outlets for information, communication, maintain and update -ASB & Theme websites, newsletters, email lists, publication databases, and marketing at special events;
· Ensuring quality production of publications and communication materials through proper writing and editing, also ensuring branding requirements are adhered to; promotion and dissemination of Theme and ICRAF work at high profile policy events; successful fundraising; Ensure cost efficiency by checking on quality control for outsourced tasks for example designing of policy briefs and newsletters etc.
· Utilize opportunities at regional and global events to advance ICRAF’s publicity and profile;
· Manage the Theme’s online presence by ensuring that relevant websites are current and accurate.
· Ensure that research outputs are updated to the Knowledge Management Unit (KMU) and available on the website
· Prepare original content for the Agroforestry World blog and other electroni