Perform general and application control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, systems security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
• Direct and/or perform reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development before deployment.
• Provide advice to management on designing, implementing and enhancing internal controls in the areas of technology in M-kopa IT Operations Domain.
• Prepare audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
• Prepare and present written and oral reports or other technical information in a concise and accurate manner for management.
• Working with stakeholders to identify key automated controls, developing a roadmap to ensure tests are developed to monitor key controls to achieve real time audits over all key cycles in the company.