AutoXpress LTD is looking to recruit an individual as Auto Parts Coordinator in the Parts, Accessories and Lubricants department.
The position reports to the Head of Parts, Accessories and Lubricants.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify and advise on key auto parts requirements based on vehicle specifications.
• Sourcing & procuring of auto parts from approved suppliers.
• Cross reference of different brand options to identify correct application.
• Monitor and advise on new auto parts requirements, as well as minimum and maximum stock levels to branches.
• Maintain and update the retail parts application guide (retail smart menu).
• Inventory management.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• A bachelor’s degree in a business or engineering related course preferably supply chain, mechanical, automotive, statistics, information systems etc.
• Knowledge of the auto parts industry and parts catalogue systems.
• Computer literacy in MS Office packages.