1. Receive briefs fromvarious clients and analyse documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, andlabour estimates.
2. Receivingof LPOs from clients, confirmation of quotation pricing/ LPO Prices. Evaluateall methods available for producing a job and provides quotes based on the mosteconomical method.
3. Consultwith the appropriate department managers to determine production capabilitiesand optimal production process.
4. Reviseestimates as needed due to specification changes.
5. Raising andWriting/opening job cards / Writing technical production instruction on ticketand issuing them to production team.
6. Filing approvedestimate summary and Clients LPOs.
7. Advise and providedirection and support to employees trying to determine specifications on aproject.
8. Keep a log of incomingand executed estimation jobs and daily job conversion reports for managementreview.
9. Scanning and attachingLPOs and external quotations in the system.
10. Enhancing creditcontrol in conjunction with the accounts department.
11. Any other duties asdirected by the management