Our client a manufacturer and distributor of animal feeds across the country is looking to fill the role of a Sales and Marketing Officer. In this role, you are expected to assume a high level of responsibility, forge deep relationships with the customers, perform value-adding analyses, optimize management decisions and take pleasure in the business of the company. This position will be responsible for engaging extensively with the customers, answering questions, growing the business and ensure their needs are met.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintaining and servicing existing business at the second channel level (stockists/retailers) which principally will entail order generation, liaison with distributors to service such orders and follow through to ensure order fulfilment.
• Digital and social media management across all company platforms which mainly includes content generation and responding to customer queries within the internally set turnaround time (TAT). Some level of liaison with the marketing agency to optimize the communications will be required from time to time.
• Develop, maintain and leverage available customer relationship management (CRM) tools to optimize sales and customer relationships at the second channel level.
• Market survey next steps: Analyse reports from third party market surveys and provide strategic advice to management regarding recruitment of channel partners, front-line sales resource allocation amongst other initiatives.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in any business-related field from a recognized and accredited University
• 5+ years in sales and marketing, preferably in managing an internal sales organisation
• Experience in animal feeds will be an added advantage
• Experience in use of customer relationship management (CRM) systems
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com