Solar Rays Energy Sacco is the fastest growing and licensed deposit, Savings and Credit Cooperative in Kenya,
providing excellent service to Light up our customers’ world. We pride ourselves for being the largest Sacco in the
green energy sector with over 6,000 members and still growing. The Sacco is expanding its Route to market to
ensure recruitment of members. Its key priority in 2020 Strategic Plan is to aggressively grow membership and
transform its business model.
In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for qualified and competent persons to fill the following
position of Regional Trainer in Mt. Kenya and Coast.
Conducts regular training needs analysis in order to determine the most relevant and cost effective training
solutions for sales teams that will improve individual / team knowledge, skills and in turn business performance.
• Work with the Human Resource Officer and various department heads to identify the training requirements
tailored to the business needs and individual PDP’s; determines the priorities and plans a 6 month rolling cycle to
create a Regional Training Calendar.
• Contribute to the design, development and production of training materials, documents and manuals to ensure
consistency and quality of content and delivery to meet the specific needs of the Regional Training Program.
• Provide coaching and development to the sales team across the region to ensure effective implementation of all
new and existing field and classroom based training programs.
• Assists with the induction and training for new regional staff; works with the Human Resource Officer to ensure
quality standards are met, identify any immediate training needs and provides the appropriate training.
• Evaluates and reviews training materials and tools utilized on the regions, updates as appropriate to ensure