The Office Administrator will manage all office administrative duties, ensure the smooth running of the
office and provide quality service to all Solar Rays Energy SACCO clients.
The jobholder is expected to demonstrate commitment and loyalty and perform all duties in accordance
with the organization’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives
Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its
• Own recruiting (Member and Chama), objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of team
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Understand customer needs and recommend appropriate product to the customer
• Prepare sales reports for management
As the first point of contact for Solar Rays Energy SACCO clients, one will oversee the front office by
answering incoming calls, replying the general correspondence and dealing with enquiries.
• Procurement and proper management of office supplies and assets.
• Manage and properly account for petty cash issued to facilitate general office activities.
• Manage all travel, hotel & airport transfers for Solar Rays Energy SACCO employees (the service will be
for all Kenya & visiting Solar Rays Energy SACCO employees).
• Responsible for office administration payments within approved expense limits and they are made
within reasonable time to ensure business continuity (office courier service, office telephone, office