Under the direct supervision of the Director, the Executive Assistant intern, will be responsible for supporting the Director with various administrative and programmatic processes essential to day-to-day operations.
Roles and responsibilities
• Manage the Director’s electronic diary. Organize the daily schedule of the Director, ensuring that she knows her schedule in advance and keeping appointments and meetings on time or changing schedules when necessary.
• Prepare & manage correspondence on behalf of the Director.
• Manage external contacts for the Director, proactively understanding who they are, which are priority contacts and keeping track of periodic communication needed for priority contacts.
• Planning and organizing meetings, workshops and events.
• Planning and organizing travel plans and itineraries.
• Make submissions of the Director’s expenses reimbursement and other financial requests.
• Act as a liaison between the Director’s office & members of staff.
• Coordinate with other staff to follow-up on deadlines required by the Director.
• Answering calls and responding to queries.
• Maintain the Director’s inbox and take the appropriate follow-up actions as required.
• Ensure the Director has adequate information and is prepared for all engagements.
• Meet and greet clients on behalf of the Director.