Our Client wishes to recruit a female Accounts Intern to support the Accounting function in day-to-day operations as well as maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. The ideal candidate should be well versed in financial principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and great attention to details. This is a paid Internship
1. Account receivables management.
- Timely posting of receipts.
- Updating, generating and sending out customer statements.
- Customer account reconciliations.
- Maintaining correct customer’s records
- Maintaining customer’s remittance records
- Ensure credit policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensuring proper physical filing of all customer & clinic files.
2. Account payable management.
- Analyzing and posting Petty cash and visa card expenses
- Raising payment vouchers.
- Timely posting of payments.
- Marching all purchases invoices in gp erp.
- Timely payment of statutory deductions.
- Vat preparation and payment.
- Payroll & bonus computation, payment and posting.
- Maintaining correct suppliers’ ledgers
- Ensure payment policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensuring proper physical filing of all supplier files.
Consignment stock take.
Sampling stock take.
- Stocks recon to general ledger.
- Stocks reconciliation
4. Any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor