The overall responsibility for this role is to drive IT internal audit in
Consulting within the Assurance solution. Create visibility within Advisory
division and the firm. Drive / lead business development efforts within
the market, leveraging on deep multi-sector technical knowledge and
experience. Be responsible for the IT internal audit team and all related
▪ Plan and manage client engagements while providing quality work
on the engagement.
▪ Provide technical knowledge, direction and training to the
engagement team for the production of quality deliverables on
time and on budget.
▪ Manage engagements or projects to consistently achieve specific
revenue and profit objectives and deliver designated engagement
▪ Ensure the quality of deliverables exceed client expectations.
▪ Contribute to successful client oral presentations and industry
2. Business Development
▪ Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers at key
▪ Contribute to proposal development efforts.
▪ Manage engagement risk and project budget.
3. Team Development
▪ Support the development of strong delivery teams, from
recruitment, mentoring, on the job development and retention.
▪ Be valued by colleagues and direct reports as a team player and as
4. Personal Development.
▪ Involvement in community and office initiatives
▪ Team with other service lines to identify cross functional/practice