The Accounts payable assistant, processing of invoices based on goods receipts, facilitate timely payment of suppliers, ensure all invoices paid are due and checked, answer and resolve supplier queries, processing of statutory taxes, handling inter-company transactions and confirmations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Data capture all supplier invoices.
• Do creditors reconciliations.
• Process payments.
• Major suppliers acknowledgement of reconciliations completed monthly.
• Provide administration support to internal customers and suppliers.
• All creditors' payments to be made within agreed payment terms, ensuring that discount is obtained where possible.
• Process invoice receipts.
• Processing vendor payments
• Preparation of cash - flow projections
• Timely processing and payment of taxes
• Accounts payable end month closing
Judgement and decision making
• Agile in thinking and nimble in decision making.
• Exhibits high level of financial pragmatism and prudent financial judgment.
• Assess possible risks.