▪ PhD in computer science, data science, information science or related field.
▪ Gravitas to develop a framework for data management and governance.
▪ Experience integrating complex cross-corporate data management strategies.
▪ Proven ability in data literacy – data sources and management concepts.
▪ Familiarity with data generation and analysis methods in a complex operating environment.
▪ Demonstrated knowledge of data structure, information system/tools and related software for datamanagement.
▪ Broad experience in multiple areas, such as data governance, data warehousing, data architecture, dataintegration, data classification, data strategy, data quality management, data security, data standards, andcorporate and regulatory compliance.
▪ Proficiency in the use of R for data analysis is a must.
▪ Experience in handling large databases.
▪ One year’s experience in data management and ICT is desired.
▪ At least one year’s experience working with cross-disciplinary teams within a complex context.