Desired competencies, technical background and experience
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, or other related discipline.
• Professional experience (minimum 1 year) in developing dashboards for monitoring and evaluation and management of RMNCAH/PHC data sets
• Experience managing, analyzing, and visualizing data using web-based data visualization dashboards/platforms (e.g. Tableau, PowerBi, Shiny, Superset) and programming languages/analytical tools (e.g. SQL, Java, Python, R, Matlab) is a requirement
• Prior work experience with a multi-lateral or international health and development agency
• Track record of producing quality deliverables on time.
• Fluency in English is required
• Strong ability to multi-task and a drive for on-time delivery required.
Application must include:
• Detailed curriculum vitae
• Submission of at least two products (e.g. web-based data visualization dashboards, data profiles) and/or data visualization or analytical samples;
• A detailed financial proposal quoted in United States Dollars (USD) which must include a quoted daily rate and total for the proposed 145 days