Education & Professional Work Experience
Years of Experience / Degree Level
For P1/NOA - 1 year relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or no experience with Graduate degree; or no experience with Doctorate degree
Field(s) of Education
ICT; or other relevant field.
(Field(s) of Education marked with an asterisk* are essential)
Certificates and/or Licenses
*ITIL V3 Foundation Level
(Certificates and Licenses marked with an asterisk* are essential)
Relevant Job Experience
- Hands on experience working in current versions of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, SQL Server. SharePoint, Hyper-V and network monitoring software.
- Knowledge of VoIP technology and network systems.
- Hands-on experience with wireless and VoIP systems and knowledge of network monitoring software.
- Hands-on experience with current Microsoft technologies (Windows 7, Office 2010/2013, IIS, Lync, etc.).
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
- Practical experience working in the deep field.
- Experience working with an external managed service provider for ICT infrastructure maintenance and support.