• Working with HR Business Partners in the implementation of Oracle’s reward strategy
• Developing and validating salary grades and ranges across a number of countries
• Selecting and managing benefit vendors ensuring cost control and optimum value
• Developing, reviewing and implementing car/car allowance policies aligned to market and company practice
• Providing compensation and benefits expertise during merger and acquisition activity.
• Providing practical advice and guidance to HR Business Partners on the management of reward issues
• Develop and present communications material on reward topics to HR, Line Management and employees
• Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge and awareness of the external market reward trends through surveys and use of networks.
• Providing data and data analysis, trends information and recommendations for Regional, EMEA, and Global management use.
• Lead and participate in pan EMEA projects as required.
• Working with the HR team in updating HR policies and procedures as required